Disclaimer & Notices
Welcome to immigrationlf.com (the “website”). The website is operated by ALLY LAW (“attorney”). The term “ALLY LAW” is a registered service mark.
The information on this website is for general information only, and the information provided is not intended as legal advice or a guarantee. There is no intention to represent and should not be interpreted from anything on the website that the quality of legal services provided by attorney is performed better than what another attorney could provide. The website is not intended to solicit clients outside of California, if such representation would be barred because of foreign state laws and regulations. Contacting the office by email or calls will not create an attorney-client relationship and the attorney will have no duty to perform legal services without the attorney’s executed written retainer agreement and required fees paid.
In matters where a case is taken on contingency or partial-contingency where the attorney’s fee is predicated in whole or some part on an outcome, the client agrees to pay for all costs and fees that were paid on behalf of the client by the attorney or at the request of the attorney, and/or there are costs and fees still outstanding.
Any links to other websites on this website is “as is” and the attorney makes no guarantee that the information provided on other website(s) is accurate or that the website(s) is not corrupted or working properly. The visitor uses such link at their own risk.
The website is for general information purpose only, but may be considered attorney advertising. The attorney responsible for this website is Thomas Chung, licensed by the State Bar of California. The contents of this website are provided “as is” and the Attorney makes no guarantee as to the information’s accuracy or that such information will be updated. Attorney disclaims any liability for any harm that results from the use of the information provided in this website and that the visitor agrees he/she shall use the information provided at their own risk. The visitor’s only remedy is to stop using this website.
The personal data provided to the attorney is used only as is necessary to provide the consultation or if a client, the legal services and related functions. The attorney is not liable in any way for any confidential information and privileged information communicated to the attorney when such information is willingly provided by the visitor through the website when such request for such personal data is not requested by the attorney. The attorney(s) never ask for personal data to be transmitted through the website from a visitor or client. Highly sensitive information such as Social Security Number and financial account information should never be sent to the attorney(s) through the website.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
For any residence of any European Countries that provide personal data to the attorney, please know the following rights as to GDPR -
- right to know what personal date the attorney has;
- right know the processing of personal data;
- right to have personal data corrected if inaccurate;
- right to object to processing personal data;
- right to restrict processing personal data;
- right to delete personal data;
- right to confirm personal data in possession; and
- right to move, copy, and transfer personal data.
Generally personal data as it applies to GDPR is:
- personal data kept only as long as reasonably necessary for business reasons. Generally data is retained five years once attorney’s representation ends;
- personal data sought is limited to what is necessary to know to provide legal services and related functions and for no other purpose;
- when personal data changes, especially contact information, send notification by email to “email@example.com” and if data needs to be deleted, notify through email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Attorney will delete data unless exception applies permitting retention of information;
- personal data stored in system is only accessible to those who have a “need to know” such as the attorney(s), staff, and contractors.